Message Delivery Process
What You Must Know about Bulk SMS Service:
Bulk SMS Companies develop Platforms/Software for messaging, and have control on which Operator Gateway/Routing they use for message delivery on their Platforms/Software.
Most of our competitors utilize VERY CHEAP “ALTERNATE” GATEWAY options on their Platforms/Software for message delivery.
NB: These CHEAPER “ALTERNATE” GATEWAY have poor delivery and a lot of limitations/Restrictions, but they use them because they make more profit and are able to sell their SMS credit at a very cheaper price to their customers/clients.
USHMID-SMS do not utilize these alternate gateways/routing, we are using the “DIRECT COST EFFECTIVE SMSC GATEWAY” which has Best Delivery and has more advance capabilities, and yet we have cheaper prices than most of our alternate gateway competitors. 🙂
FEATURES OF USHMID-SMS PLATFORM
- You get your own username and password for easy 24/7 access.
- Send SMS via our web interface, desktop software, Android App, Blackberry App or Java Enabled Handset.
- Schedule messages to be sent at any date and time of your choice with respect to timezone.
- Send different message to different phone numbers. (Personalise SMS).
- Use your Brand Name or any Preferred Name as Sender Name.
- Send message as ordinary text, flash or MMS.
- Online address book for contact management and easy sending later on.
- Live reports for monitoring message delivery.
- Easily check your credit balance.
- Send message to a single phone number or to as many phone numbers as possible with just a click.
- Create groups, manage and update phone numbers as and when you want. Etc.
Mobile messaging (BULK SMS) is more effective as compared to other mobile software messaging (WhatsApp, Viber, etc.) because these software are made for only smartphones, which makes them limited to smartphone users only also, the preference of smartphone users to using these software is a concern, messages sent through these software can’t carry any preferred sender-Id (Your Brand Name)
But EVERY MOBILE PHONE has the TEXT MESSAGING UTILITY by default
, this fact makes BULK-SMS more effective and preferred.
- 99% of college students own a cell phone (source: Magna Publications).
- 97% of those cell phone owners utilize text messaging (source: Pew Research Center).
- 98% of text messages are opened and read within minutes, whereas 88% of emails are never opened,
- 84% of Facebook news feed items aren’t viewed, and 71% of tweets are ignored (source: Mogreet).
- Text Messaging is a cost-effective, efficient way of reaching anyone, anywhere, at any time.